Social Media & Content Assistant — Atlanta, GA
A Daily Diva is looking for a smart and scrappy, experienced and enthusiastic Social Media & Content Assistant with a background in the fashion industry. Reporting into the CEO, you will be responsible for defining and executing A Daily Diva’s social media and organic content strategy across multiple channels. We’re on the hunt for someone who is well-versed in brand messaging and storytelling, and who is eager to help bring A Daily Diva to life via a robust, thoughtful content strategy. If you’re an Instagram-obsessed (well, and every other platform!), brand enthusiast, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Manage content ideation, planning, and reporting across A Daily Diva social, email, blog and more
- In close collaboration with the CEO, strategize and execute against the content calendar for launch, holiday, and evergreen marketing campaigns
- Define and implement A Daily Diva’s social media strategy, including routine posting to Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn and more (you tell us where we need to be!)
- Own and report on KPIs across social media platforms to identify actionable insights and opportunities for improvement
- Closely monitor key trends and best practices for social media and content, identifying and championing areas of opportunity for the brand (i.e. new channels)
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience in social media strategy and/or organic content planning. Prior experience managing a brand’s social media is recommended.
- A social media aficionado, you have your finger on the pulse of the latest & greatest and aren’t afraid to test out new channels
- Creative, but data-driven, you thrive in an environment that requires both left and right brain
- Experienced in both content planning and social media tools (i.e. Iconosquare, DashHudson, Later…you’re excited to show us how it’s done)
- A skilled project manager, you’re able to juggle multiple tasks and stakeholders with minimal oversight
- An excellent verbal and written communicator (dare we say a grammar nerd?)
- Passionate about the A Daily Diva brand and eager to help tell our story
- Proactive and enthusiastic, willing & eager to roll up your sleeves to get the job done...we work hard!
- Flexible and adaptable, comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- Organized, self-motivated, & a strategic problem solver
What you can expect:
- Based in Atlanta, GA with a July 2021 start date
- Remote work policy
- Generous employee discount
- Part-Time to Start
- A team that works hard but also knows how to #enjoythestay
- Email email@example.com with the subject line “Social Media & Content Assistant”. Please include a one-page resume and a cover letter outlining 1) Why you are the perfect candidate for this role, and 2) A brand whose social / content strategy you admire and why.